Devonport Real Estate Agency with over 20 years experience and a Flat Fee Commission of $15,000 + GST we can SAVE you thousands!!
We offer a simple cost effective alternative for selling your Property.
- Extensive Marketing coverage, including TradeMe, realestate.co.nz, exclusive signage with pictures of the property, Colour flyers, Title search and Open homes.
- Joe Martin is an experienced agent, who has been selling on the North Shore since 1995 including 10 years of running his own successful North Shore based company – Devonport Realty Ltd and now Selling Simply Ltd.
- Personal service, you sell with the Agent you list with.
A Guide to Marketing Options we Offer
1.”By Negotiation” with a price guide indicated in the title line for the listing. This allows us to explore the market for a short time to ensure we get the best price and also give purchasers a guide to value. We have not set a fixed asking price they will work back from. The property is available to all purchasers, both conditional and cash and allows you as the vendor to optimise the sale price.
In a multi offer situation, all offers are presented together and the vendor has the option of either accepting an offer or returning all offers to purchasers to confirm they have put forward their highest and best offer. If the represented offers are still unacceptable, the vendor can then decide to work with a buyer to achieve the terms they would like.
2. Auction. This will involve a 3-4 week marketing period leading up to a set date for the auction. Auctions are conducted on site by an experienced New Zealand and Australasian award winning real estate auctioneer. Auctions allow an open and transparent form of selling with cash buyers competing with each other on the auction day. The vendor can sell pre-auction if they wish.
There is a moderate additional charge to our standard fee for auction marketing.
3. Tender. Working to a set date, with tenders being presented on the closing day of the tender. Tenders can be cash or conditional. If no tender is acceptable, tenders can be sent back to the purchasers to see if they will increase their offers. If the represented offers are still unacceptable the vendor can then decide to work with a purchaser to achieve the terms they would like. The vendor can choose to sell prior to the Tender date closing.
4. Fixed price. This involves placing the property on the market at a fixed price. Usually purchasers will make offers below this fixed price level.
Contact us now for an obligation free Appraisal of your property.
Devonport Style! Stunning Modern Home!
Five bedrooms. Four bathrooms. Three living areas. Double garage plus double off street parking. Space, Space, Space!! Price by negotiation.